- Plan your dream holiday
- Great value offers
- Belleair Price Promise
- Many more reasons >>
What's included in my holiday?
- Return flights
- Checked-in baggage (unless otherwise stated)
- Transfers (unless otherwise stated)
- All duties and taxes (unless otherwise stated)
- Belleair representatives (Malta & Italy holidays only)
- FREE attraction entry (Malta holidays only)
- Reduced child offers
- ABTA & ATOL protection
Holiday Malta Company Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your personal information.
Holiday Malta Company Limited and its subsidiaries are committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our web site so that, in general, you can visit us on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.maltadirect.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For your protection, we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have given all appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner.
What we collect
When making a booking online, by phone, email or otherwise, we collect the following information as submitted to our web site by you: Name, title, date of birth, contact details (including email address/mobile number).
This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
From time to time, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products, and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Advanced Passenger Information (API)
For passengers landing in certain countries or flying with certain airlines, we are required to provide customer details, itinerary and booking details to airline carriers, border control, customs and law enforcement officers at ports of entry and exit on your itinerary. This information is referred to as Advanced Passenger Information (API). We will share API with relevant authorities as required and permitted by local and applicable laws. If you do not provide this information we may not be able to provide travel and may not be able to provide a refund or re-booking.
What do we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use the information to improve our products and services and for research purposes.
We will use your information in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
Who we share the information with and your choices
When you use this site and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement. We may sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless you tell us that you do not wish this to happen. This may include direct marketing agents.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Holiday Malta Company Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
This process may include sending personal information outside of the European Economic Area and, if necessary, across international borders. The data protection laws in these countries may not be as extensive as in the European Economic Area. However, we have taken appropriate steps to ensure the same level of protection for the processing carried out in these countries as within the European Economic Area. If you have not previously objected to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by e-mailing us at:
Data Protection Compliance Officer: GDPR@holidaymalta.com
If you think we have incorrect information or you would like a copy of the information we hold about you; you may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. This fee will not exceed £10. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email:
Data Protection Compliance Officer GDPR@holidaymalta.com
Or Write to:
Data Protection Compliance Officer
Holiday Malta Company Limited
40-42 Kenway Road
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or e-mail us as soon as possible to the above address. We will correct any information which was found to be incorrect promptly.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
Other web sites
Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to the web site in question.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) your telephone calls; (2) customer activities using CCTV recording equipment in and around our premises; and (3) customer transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.