- Plan your dream holiday
- Great value offers
- Belleair Price Promise
- Many more reasons >>
What's included in my holiday?
- Return flights
- Checked-in baggage (unless otherwise stated)
- Transfers (unless otherwise stated)
- All duties and taxes (unless otherwise stated)
- Belleair representatives (Malta & Italy holidays only)
- FREE attraction entry (Malta holidays only)
- Reduced child offers
Summer Holidays to Malta are ready to go! From 1st June 2021 UK tourists will be able to holiday in Malta again.
Is Malta safest European holiday destination?
Malta can boast the second highest percentage of vaccinations delivered to the population for European countries sitting second only behind the UK. Malta has vaccinated (based on first doses) over 40% of their population with the vaccine program continuing to be rolled out.
For all arrivals in Malta, you will need to provide proof of full vaccination (full vaccination means both doses) at least 10 days prior to travel or you will need to provide a negative PCR test taken at within 72 hours of travel.